I recently saw a movie where this appeared and unfortunately, this was the only part that wasn’t translated. Could anyone tell me what it says?

enter image description here

天使都是服役的灵;奉差遣为那将要承受救恩的人效力。——路加福音 第一章二十六节。So It comes from Gospel of Luke, possibly Chapter 1 verse 26. Maybe you can look it up in English. – WDC Jun 10 '18 at 17:45
    A question version is like " Are not all angels ministering spirits sent to serve those who will inherit salvation" (Hebrews 1:14). Converted back to a statement will be "All angels are ministering spirits sent to serve those who will inherit salvation" – user3528438 Jun 11 '18 at 3:20

Though I am not quite familiar with the Holy Bible, as far as I can tell, it says it is quoted from Luke 1:26, while the text actually says

Are not all angels ministering spirits sent to serve those who will inherit salvation?

Of course, this is actually Hebrews 1:14, which disagrees with what is referenced.

Thanks to @user3528438, whose comment helped me find the actual quotation.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.