I'm learning Chinese and I would like to buy a book in simplified chinese.

I tried to look for "简体中文" but could not find it. Could you tell me if this is simplified?

http://www.huawenbookshop.com/1201443864.html

closed as unclear what you're asking by songyuanyao Jul 13 '18 at 10:33

Please clarify your specific problem or add additional details to highlight exactly what you need. As it's currently written, it’s hard to tell exactly what you're asking. See the How to Ask page for help clarifying this question. If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

This is about the book, your questions has nothing to do with Chinese. – user19549 Jul 13 '18 at 6:03

It is Simplified Chinese, as inferred by the text used on the cover.

It is chinese. But I think this book may be a bit hard to understand because there are so many words that only appear in chinese mythology.

• oh ok, thank you for the advice, I watched the drama and I liked it. I wanted to buy something I would like. – cam Jul 13 '18 at 2:29
    The question was whether it's simplified chinese or traditional, not whether it's Chinese or, say, Japanese :) – Vitaly Osipov Jul 13 '18 at 2:58
  • Not an answer, read the question again – user19549 Jul 13 '18 at 5:59

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.