How do I use the conjunction "considering [that]" in Chinese? See example below.

"The companies process is sub-optimal, considering the complexity of their business model."

• see dictionaries, iciba: considering CONJ-SUBORD 考虑到(后接从句) Considering that you are no longer involved with this man, your response is a little extreme. 考虑到你已经与这个男人划清了界限,你的反应有一点儿过头。 also 由于; 鉴于, users suggest putting the subordinate clause in front as in above examle – user6065 Aug 14 '18 at 21:58

考虑到,as has been pointed in another answer. If you want to sound a bit more bookish, perhaps 鉴于,eg.

鉴于他已改正错误, 你就原谅他吧。 Considering he has already corrected his mistake, you really should forgive him.

"The companies process is sub-optimal, considering the complexity of their business model."

I am not sure exactly what a 'companies process' is. Maybe you meant 'the company's processing method'? If you mean various companies, I don't think they would have 1 process and 1 business model.

Considering the complexity of its business model,
考虑到其业务模式的复杂性,
the company's processing method is sub-optimal.
该公司的处理方法不合适。

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.