1) To accidentally hurt yourself with something sharp like needle. For example : I accidentally pricked my finger with a needle (please help me translate this ㅠㅠ)
2) What are the correct translation for these levels of crying in Chinese? : whimpering, silent tears (or crying silently), sniveling, weeping, sobbing, blubbering
3) What's the term to say "to hold pee" in Chinese?
4) Also the translation of : "someone hacks your account" and "your photos/data are leaked"?
5) And what how do you say it in Chinese? : no matter..., for example to express something like this : no matter how busy I am, I don't think I'll be as busy as you are (I hope you can get the nuance since I can't think of any equal translation from my language to English)
6) Does Chinese differentiate between "to wish" and "to hope"? In English, "to wish" sounds more hypothetical. Is it the same in Chinese?
7) Last, how do you express "(Something) drives me crazy" and "I think I'll go crazy/I'm going to be crazy" in Chinese?
Thank you so much for anyone who helps me with this!!! Forgive me if this question is too long and if most of them are trivial/stupid questions >_<