enter image description hereThis pair of cufflinks belonged to my uncle who worked in California. I recently was given the cufflinks and to date have not been able to figure out what they represent. I have included a picture, but I'm not sure if it is upside down or not. Any help would be appreciated.

Sorry, but no pictures are shown here. – xbh Sep 17 '18 at 23:08
  • Thank you! I thought I had included a picture, which I just did - hoping it helps! – Teri Howard Sep 18 '18 at 16:13
  • I'm voting to close this question as off-topic because this isn’t about the Chinese language. – droooze Sep 18 '18 at 23:28
  • It could be phrased as: "⿳𠱠 吅口" but that doesn't give any results google.com/… (or if sideways: "⿲⿳口口口⿱口口口" but that's even less likely) – user3306356 Sep 22 '18 at 7:24
  • @user3306356 It's a pity that they weren't stacked like this. – droooze Sep 22 '18 at 7:57

Nope, it's just five squares, which there's no character for in Chinese.

• Uhm, it's 6 actually – Kevin. Fang Sep 21 '18 at 7:15

There is no character that I know of in Chinese but there is a similar character pin(3) 品 which means product or commodity.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.