In Taiwan, there are covered sidewalks called “qilou”. What are the characters for that, and is there a translation in English?


wouldn't it be "騎樓"?

there's wiki page:


| improve this answer | |

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.