I took the computer-based HSK 6 Test today. For the writing part, I was typing the entire time and did not notice there was a "save" button on top of the typing field until time was up. I never clicked on that button. I am wondering if it will automatically save and submit everything I typed. I am actually extremely worried right now... I don't want it to submit an empty text field...

Please post Chinese-language related questions on this website. – 炸鱼薯条德里克 Nov 26 '18 at 1:15
  • I'm voting to close this question as off-topic because it has nothing to do with languages. – deutschZuid Nov 30 '18 at 2:52

Not pressing the "save" button has nothing to do with your test results, because everything you wrote is auto-saved the moment you finish the test. I actually passed the same test without pressing that with a score of 196... so feel comfortable!

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.