I've seen native speakers refer to "we" as both 我们 and 我們, so I was wondering if there's any difference in meaning or when to use one plural marker or the other.
我们 and 我們 are same, except 们 is simplified character, and 們 is traditional character.
See this for more details: Simplified Chinese characters
Based on 孤影萍踪's explanation about 們/们, try to show you more detail:
- 他們 ta1 men0 = they (at least one man)
- 他們倆 ta1 men0 lia0 = they two (at least one man)
- 她們 ta1 men0 = they (all women)
- 牠們 ta1 men0 = they (animals)
- 鐵哥們 tie3 ge1 men0 = a male close friend, sometimes female too
- 圖們江 tu2 men2 jiang1 = proper noun, name of a river near North Korea
- 它們 ta1 men0 = they (things)
- 你們 ni3 men0 = you (more than one)
- 娘兒們 niang2 er0 men0 = a woman or some women (sometimes derogatory, sometimes just friendly)
- 諾們罕 nuo4 men2 han4 = the Nomonhan Incident, a battle between Japan and USSR in 1939
- 老哥兒們 lao3 ge1 er0 men0 = buddy, in a friendly way, sometimes not so friendly
- 哥們兒 ge1 mer0 = dude, in a friendly way, sometimes not so friendly
- 哥兒們 ge1 er0 men0 = "hey my dear friends"
- 孩兒們 hai2 er0 men0 = "my dear children"
- 渠們 qu2 men0 = they (guess it's dialect)
- 小哥兒們 xiao2 ge1 er0 men0 = handsome young boys
- 小姐們兒 xiao2 jie3 mer0 = sisters or sometimes whores
- 這們 zhe4 men4 (this kind of... e.g. 西遊記˙第二十回 「那老兒 你這們大年紀 全不曉事」Journey to the West, Chapter 20, "[Mondey King shouted] Hey, that old dude, look at you, such a old, but doesn't know anything!")
- 人們 ren2 men0 = people
- 咱們 zan2 men0 = we
- 俺們 an3 men0 = we
- 爺們兒 ye2 mer0 = (a man or husband, emphasizing maturity)
- 爺們 ye2 men0 = (a man or husband, emphasizing maturity, see also: 紅樓夢˙第二十七回 「你別胡說 他是個爺們家 揀了我們的東西 自然該還的 我拿甚麼謝他呢」Dream of the Red Chamber, Chapter 27, "Don't you talk non-sense, he's a man, picked our stuff, sure he should hand it back, why should I thank him??")
- 爺兒們 ye2 er0 men0 = (a man or husband, emphasizing maturity)
- 我們 wo3 men0 or wo3 men2 = we
- 們渾 men4 hun2 = buxom
 Related words of 們 in 教育部重編國語辭典修訂本線上版 National Chinese Dictionary Online, Ministry of Education, Taiwan