so I was thinking for a while now to take a tattoo on my wrist. u would love to have one saying: "Live your life" or "love your life" or "be yourself" in kanji. I asked on the Japanese stackexchange and I got sent here. (not more then 2 signs if possible).

• LINE dict. live your life 过好你的生活, just live your life 好好过你的生活,(fervently) love your life 热爱自己的生命 be yourself 做自己, – user6065 May 13 at 1:14

自爱 (love; respect oneself)

爱生命 (love life)

我是我 (I am myself)

• How would you feel about "随缘" for this tattoo context? I feel like the three OP suggestions are variations on a kind of 顺其自然 philosophy, 随缘 might be a 2-character way of expressing that? Interested to see your thoughts. – steveLangsford May 21 at 18:49

live your life: 好好生活 love your life: 热爱生活 be yourself: 做自己

• I think the reason this post is down voted is because 'life' in 'live your life' is '人生' not '生活' ; 'live your life' should be '活你的人生' – Tang Ho May 14 at 1:26

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.