its been in the family since the 1950's, I asked a friend but he couldn't read it. also google translate was rubbish. friend said the calligraphy was to hard. some sort of scroll painting ?

enter image description here

added the very bottom bit

• Thank you all so much for this – john Jan 6 at 14:36

井・飛影露走・

閒坐階前為有情

萬里碧空雲似錦

月・團扇不分明

茗函冷澀石生斑

苦竹・・・檻間

扇影生寒消月魄

・聲邊・成雲山

・・・影玉西沉

落・江上變秋音

誰知錦瑟・・然

玉露微霜正傷・

結合畫面來看,是思歸之詩。秋仲,霜降露結之日,月朧雲疏之時,少婦執團扇,捧香茗,倚坐石邊階前,是“為有情”也。至月沉日更,霜已成露,沸茶作冰,不知何處秋音自起,再添神傷。

(但是詩寫得確實不咋滴(坐了這麽久居然還沒凍死))

不過特意自題“飛鴻”、“舊王孫”,還叫“溥儒”,不得不讓人揣測“美人自喻”,“黍離麥秀”,“故國招魂”那檔子事情。

|improve this answer|||||
  • 佩服佩服,畫題沒提供還把字差不多都解出來了,草書對我來說實在是太難讀了 – dROOOze Jan 6 at 11:52
    @droooze 我是覺得是個滿清遺老的故國之思呢。。。思歸之詩只有白天坐到晚上,哪有晚上又坐到白天的?有明寫“玉沉”,實指“日升”的影射。 – Toosky Hierot Jan 6 at 11:59
  • 說得有道理,我找了下溥儒畫的幾幅畫,好像每兩幅畫都有什麼「飛鴻」「舊王孫」這幾個字,我以爲只是他的藝名號稱,沒想太多 – dROOOze Jan 6 at 12:05
  • @droooze 我查了查他,鈐印多有“舊王孫”、“飛鴻”。以此推測這幾句詩可能還是過分揣度了。但是舊王孫、飛鴻這兩個鈐印,確實露骨地表達自己對舊朝的懷念。也虧六三年就離世了,再多活幾年可不得安生。 – Toosky Hierot Jan 6 at 12:14
  • 舊朝的懷念,晚上坐到白天,日升〉「光復大清」 – dROOOze Jan 6 at 12:18

My best guess, 1st poem is:

井梧飛影・・・

閒坐階前美有情

萬里碧空雲似錦

月・・・・・・

2nd is:

茗函冷澀石生斑

苦竹・・・・閒

扇影生・消月魄

・・・・・雲山

the 3rd one is:

・・・影玉西沉

・・江上・秋音

誰知錦瑟・・・

・・・・・・・

remaining characters are:

西山逸生詩・・・・・

• That last line should start off with 西山逸士溥儒畫. Anyway I can't find this painting or its text anywhere :( – dROOOze Jan 6 at 9:44
  • it’s worth to contact the national palace museum, the taiwan one :) – 水巷孑蠻 Jan 6 at 9:46

This is a painting by the Qing imperial descendant Pu Ru (溥儒). I'll leave someone else to do the calligraphy, as it's beyond my ability.

飛鴻

Flying swan

舊王孫

Descendant of the former monarchs

溥儒

Pu Ru

明夷土

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.