I'm looking for the word for "misalignment spacers", which are mechanical parts for use with Heim joints (鱼眼轴承). Anyone know what they're called in China? Here's a photo. Misalignment spacers are the pair on the right. The left is just a Heim joint. Any mechanics around here?

enter image description here

1 Answer 1


"High misalignment aluminum spacer" is named 高偏差铝垫片.

So, "misalignment spacer" is 偏差垫片.

enter image description here

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.