I'm not quite sure on the orientation of the stamps, I can flip them in a image editor if I need to let me know. The teapots have multiple stamps on each one so I grouped each of them into one picture for each pot. Thank you very much for any help you have as to what the names are.

one

two

three

I'm only sure about the right one in the second row - 煌. – Vim Feb 1 at 3:41
    The left one in the second row, though appearing to be a single character, should be actually two characters 宜興 stacked vertically. Note that 宜興 (simplified 宜兴) is a Chinese city famous for making teapots, especially 紫砂茶壶. – Vim Feb 1 at 3:47
  • Oh I see now it's just a stylized version of writing 宜興, how unusual I've never seen any marked like that. – amadeus Feb 1 at 3:51
  • Here's a photo of that one if you'd like to see it. https://imgur.com/a/EWrAmCs – amadeus Feb 1 at 3:58
    The first seems to be a flipped image of X華; the second, a flipped 惠 – Daniel Cheung Feb 1 at 4:59

enter image description here

惠 小𦾓(華)

宐(宜)𢍯(興) 煌

Suspected: 𣂺(新)仁 座 座𣂺仁製

Confirmed: 𣂺A B B𣂺A製

I see:

• B: 座(广 + 坐)

古文
    說文解字

• A: 仁

| improve this answer | |

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.