I need to print out characters written with obvious brush strokes, such as semi-cursive script (行書). Are there computer fonts (e.g. TrueType, OpenType) available for this purpose? The font must support traditional characters, and should preferably be free to use.


1 Answer 1


You can try searching a site like http://www.fonts.net.cn/ with queries such as 繁行.

Unfortunately, a lot of these just map simplified code points to traditional glyphs and don't even contain mappings for the corresponding traditional code points. But it looks like at least some of them work with traditional code points, such as 王漢宗中行書繁.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.