I am trying to translate this sentence 天不絕人. I tried translating the characters individually, and got:
- 天: heaven or sky
- 不: not
- 絕: end or to break off; to cut off; to sever, to use up, to consume, peerless, matchless
- 人: people
- When I tried to translate it on Google translator, I got "sky is endless". There was no "people" in the translation, so I assume that it was not right.
- I tried translating on Bing, and I got "It's a world of people" (a totally different meaning).
- I tried translating it on Yandex, and I got "There's no end to it" (also a different meaning).
- I tried to translate it on Systran, and I got "heaven never seals off all exits" (again a totally new different meaning).