I have a bunch of English sentences I need to translate. For some the sentences, I need to use specific phrases or words. I was wondering if someone could check if they are correct or not. If they are not correct, please tell me what I can fix.
- He bought some fruit and brought it here for us.
- Let's not go out to run, it's late, moreover it's so cold outside. Use：再说
- If you can speak in Chinese more often, your speaking will get better and better. Use：越来越
- We should eat the fruits, otherwise they will go bad. Use：要不然
- The school computers were stolen, weren't they? Use：。。。被了吧？
学校的电脑被偷了吧？On the instruction sheet, the 被 and 了吧 aren't separated. However, I placed a 偷 in between the two. I was wondering if this is ok or not.
- Chinese is not as difficult as people think。 Use：没有。。。那么
- The place I live is to the north of the Student Well Center. Use： Student Center - 学生健康中心
- The language lab is inside the building to the south of the computer center. Use：楼-building
Thank you very much