I translated these sentences. I just wanted to make sure they made sense. If there is anything I can fix, please tell me. Thank you very much.
- My leg hit the ground and was injured.
- He was seriously ill and was sent to the hospital.
- We both fell on the lawn. Fortunately, we were not injured.
- The taxi driver's injury is not as severe as the bus driver's
- Five bicycles were stolen last week, and the thieves have not been found yet.
- The color, size, and style of the jacket fits you.
- The jacket is a little too loose.
- The pants are thin and long, making your legs look long.
- The Skirt is not too long or too short. You look beautiful wearing it.
- The department store is having a special sales event this weekend.