About the difference between 制造 and 制作, you can see @Tang Ho's answer, it's quite accurate.
The 创 in 创造 创作 创建 means "innovate"(创新), so the thing that you 创造\创作\创建 must not exist before.
The 作 in 创作 means "creative work"(作品), so 创作 means "create a work", generally referring to literature or artworks.
- 谁创作了《圣经》？—— Who wrote the Bible?
- 达芬奇于1502年开始创作《蒙娜丽莎》 —— Leonardo da Vinci began to create the Mona Lisa in 1502.
创造 and 创建 generally both mean "to build/create", but they are used in different situations.
创造 is more original and accidental, usually used with 发明 (invent), and in 创造力 meaning "creativity". It can also mean "make".
- 他创造了一个奇迹 —— He created a miracle.
- 这对培养儿童的创造力而言至关重要 —— This is essential for nurturing children’s creativity.
创建 is more about "building" and "making effort", which is used more narrowly. It can mean an organization is set up or an account is created.
- 北京大学创建于1898年 —— Peking University was founded in 1898
- 创建中小型企业需要创业技能 —— Entrepreneurial skills were needed in order to create small and medium-sized enterprises.
Specifically, the "create" in computer and Internet usually uses 创建
- 在 Word 中创建文档 —— Create a document in Word
- 在游戏中创建自定义房间 —— Create a custom room in game
- 创建新文件夹 —— Create a new folder