I want to be able to type this in Chinese but I cannot recognize the characters.


  • 1
    it is 中国往事 (China's past )
    – Tang Ho
    Nov 18 '21 at 18:04

if you are using pinyin then just type: zhong guo wang shi

  • Google translation - 钟国王石 (simplified); 鍾國王石 (traditional) :) Try this : "zhōng guó wǎng shì".
    – r13
    Nov 18 '21 at 20:21

"Pinyin" is quite efficient to find the Chinese word, which usually has many siblings with similar pronunciations. The siblings are listed as alternatives after the input pinyin. For this case:

enter image description here

Also, you need to specify the format of the result - simplified (mainly used in China, Macao) or traditional (mainly used in Taiwan, HK). For example, the pinin "guo" can be written as 国 (simplified), or 國 (traditional). For your case, it is the former/simplified Chinese.

Have fun!:)

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.