enter image description here

enter image description here enter image description here

This stamp is on an Enso circle that I purchased at auction. I'm hoping to find out any information that may be gleaned from it.

  • Thank you for the edit.
    – PhiloStu
    Sep 8, 2022 at 17:43
  • I think you'd get a better answer at Japanese Language Stack Exchange.
    – Lily White
    Sep 9, 2022 at 11:28
  • Thank you so much. Sorry for the naivete.
    – PhiloStu
    Sep 9, 2022 at 12:59
  • This seems to be the "Japanese style Chinese" (especially the character ), which is used in Japan. you can ask this question from japanese. and the interesting thing is: is rorated 90 degree comparing 日本馆
    – Siwei
    Sep 10, 2022 at 23:59
  • Is it in a book?
    – Y. zeng
    Apr 19 at 5:32


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge that you have read and understand our privacy policy and code of conduct.