a speed camera, that takes a picture of you (and your license plate) if you drive too fast.

My dictionary calls this a


But I´m pretty sure noone in Taiwan (or even Mainland) will call a speed camera like this.

Thanks for your help

2 Answers 2


it’s called “測速照相機”, or “測速相機”


I don't know about what this will be called in Taiwan, but in mainland, this is called "测速仪" or "电子测速仪".

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.