What is this buildings name.:

準確的來說,這是一棟集政務院,眾議院和國家法院為一體的大型建築。

  如果單看設計圖的話,這棟大樓倒是和漢字六有點相似,不過中間的方形更像正方形。

• Could 漢字六 mean "漢字中的六字"?
    – Tang Ho
    Nov 8, 2023 at 10:25
    The posted text comes from a novel: 69shuba.com/txt/47770/34468698 Nov 8, 2023 at 13:36
  • The title of the novel is "澳洲崛起录".
    – r13
    Nov 8, 2023 at 15:34
  • There is no mention of the name of the building in the text given. It just describes what the building looks like, but it sounds untrue because as far as I know there is not a 口 in the Chinese character 六. Nov 10, 2023 at 3:44

1 Answer 1

The passage you refer to is from The Book of 澳洲崛起录 by author 疯艺炯龙.

Due to copyright issues, the details of this post of the novel should be viewed at the site provided by @user2249675.

Here are some more details:

准确的来说,这是一栋集政务院,众议院和国家法院为一体的大型建筑。

如果单看设计图的话,这栋大楼倒是和汉字六有点相似,不过中间的方形更像正方形。

政务院,众议院和国家法院三个不同直属的机构,分别部署在六的三个点。

中间的正方形建筑则是大型会议室,会客室,对外开放区域等所在。

这样由四处建筑合起来的六字形建筑,加上其附带的建筑区域和园林面积,共同构成了这座新的国家政府所在。

about 漢(汉)字六:

belongs to hieroglyphics.

The original meaning of is cottage, which is the original writing form of the Chinese character . and are similar in ancient pronunciation, so is disguised as the numeral "six".[1]

The stroke of the word is following.

enter image description here

Given the context of the novel, the author does not indicate that the building mentioned in the paragraph is a building in the real world.

Based on the author's Chinese identity and my understanding of Chinese architecture, the layout of the building mentioned in the article is similar to Beijing Daxing International Airport.

The image below is an aerial view of it.

Its layout is similar to , and the written form of is roughly the same as .

The following is the layout of the building that I have created by myself, based on the structure of and the author's description in the novel.

• I think your answer as a whole is great, especially your last option. However I don't think the airport is this type and I think it only adds confusion to include it. I recommend removing it. Just the red and green lines themselves are good.
    – zagrycha
    Dec 15, 2023 at 19:28

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.