could someone help with the reading of the text in the photo please. Thanksenter image description here

1 Answer 1


You should ask the calligrapher, maybe this is “Xing Shu”? The top looks like a "穴" and the bottom looks like a "秀"

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.