In many trading system I can offen find a concept call "分润". Is that a word in english equivalent to "分润" ?

  • it means dividend – Fabricator Jun 16 '14 at 17:43

Sort of.

The the generic 分润 just means "profit-sharing", which is also an easily understood, and similarly generic, English term. Alternatively, "a cut of the profit" would also be widely understood, but obviously that's not a single word.

You might also be able to use the English term "fee-splitting", if you're talking about sharing fees with a referrer for referring a client (typically, doctors or lawyers). In situations of a illegal connotation, the term "rake-off" could be used. Similarly, the term "kickback" could be used, but illegality/coercion tends to be implied with that as well.

If you insist on a single word, the generic profit sharing meaning has a word borrowed from French: tantième. I doubt it's a term with much currency in real life, however.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.