Recently, I've gotten into the habit of writing in a chinese diary each night. However, I'd be disappointed if I kept on making mistakes and instead of correcting them, reenforcing them through the diary. Does anyone know of any services that correct chinese essays?

Thanks a million!

I believe a forum helps, since humans always do better than machine in that part. But it's your diary, a private stuff. Do you have a skype account? You can practice Chinese over skype for free. As I know, a lot of Chinese use skype to chat with foreigners online(for language exchanging). – Sean C. Jul 23 '14 at 14:44
  • Huh, ya see I'd love to have a service where I could send in an essay and have it corrected. Skype is awesome! But I'm afraid it doesn't work that well for essay correction – Stephen Jul 24 '14 at 14:48
  • OK. Maybe I can help you with that if you mean it.(Oh that is out of your question here :D) – Sean C. Jul 24 '14 at 14:52
  • Sean C. If you are interested - I would love the help! You've already been so helful - I know you are a great help when it comes to Chinese! – Stephen Jul 27 '14 at 0:51
  • I don't know if it's ok to post email here. Or you should visit my profile to check it. – Sean C. Jul 27 '14 at 2:40

Stephen. I am a Chinese and interested in your Chinese essays.. Could you POST them or one to me , if i can do anything for help , i will repeat to you . you can just post it below , or this is my email : hunter.v.wang@gmail.com

Looking forward to your essays..

[You must have 50 reputation to comment]

so , i leave the comment in answer ,sorry;

• You can quickly gain enough reputation to comment by leaving a valid answer on any number of questions. I have plenty of those on my profile, which need additional answers. – Tommie C. Jul 25 '14 at 11:33

I'm not sure if there is any, but, I can't find one. Maybe you can post your essay here at Stack Exchange and ask for corrections. :)

I don't think that stack exchange is the right forum for full essay correction. We should be looking for single answers that can help others out in the future. – Stephen Jul 27 '14 at 0:50

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.