please translate this

Hi - can someone please translate this Chinese into English for me? Thank you!

closed as off-topic by Cocowalla, user238264, Claw, NS.X., Don Kirkby Sep 6 '14 at 3:52

This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:

• "Questions asking for translations are off-topic unless prior research effort is clearly indicated; we're here to help you learn, not provide a bulk translation service." – Cocowalla, user238264, Claw, NS.X., Don Kirkby
If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

• You are asking for translation without showing any prior work. I suspect that is why this question is not being answered. Please read the site rules and see if you can rework the question after trying to resolve locally. If you have a Mac you should be able to try some handwriting input methods. Remember to show your work if you still need help. Also you posted twice which is another no-no... Please delete this question and rephrase. Say no to spam... – Tommie C. Sep 5 '14 at 21:22
  • I'm not sure this site wants straight translations questions. But if the question is allowed, then you really should provide a well focused image. – Colin McLarty Sep 5 '14 at 21:23
  • The text is from bible "Luke 17:34" – YChi Lu Dec 15 '17 at 14:52

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.