**Hi guys, can someone please help me translate this tatto to english? I need your help!**

I have this picture and I know that the last symbol means sentenced, but i don't know what the rest of them are, or even what is the meaning. Please help! :)

• The first one means "after" or "post." The last two together means "trial." I never saw these three put together like this. Maybe some dialects speak that way. – George Chen Sep 15 '14 at 16:35
    There might be another word preceding the above sentense. It is a common sentence in ancient time as "秋後審判" - Trials after Fall / Autumn (秋). – Alex Sep 15 '14 at 17:43
    If that is the case, that is what people say when they swear vengeance. – George Chen Sep 15 '14 at 21:12
  • Thank you so much, every comment is useful. Yes there is another word preceding those two, I'm gonna try to get the picture of everything. Thank you again! :) – Maja Markulin Sep 16 '14 at 16:45

後 - after, or late

審判 - judge, or trial (it does not have the mean of sentence)

| improve this answer | |

審判 is made up of two parts.

審: going through trial proceedings, also carries the meaning of auditing

判: issuing a verdict

The two combined means "to judge/ judgement" I agree with the comment that there is possibly another character preceeding these three.

I think 秋後審判 is not correct. The custom is 秋后问斩,or 秋后算账, not 秋后审判. Without full context, can't determine what's the meaning. Maybe it's just a joke like 先枪毙,后审判(execute you before trial). You should check another arm if there is 先枪毙 attached.

秋後審判

Trial in late autumn.

The meaning is quite close to "Let's wait and see." or "I will revenge somehow sometime."

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.