New answers tagged

1 vote

What to call this style of chinese teapot/winepot handle?

i think this style is called “提梁壺”, roughly means “lifting roof beam kettle” that the handle of the kettle is like a roof beam, above the kettle body further, it’s “硬提梁”, that the handle is made ...
水巷孑蠻's user avatar
  • 15.1k

Top 50 recent answers are included